- 24 Hour Residential Services
- Group Discussion (Educational, Social, and Self Support) for Communication, Relationship, Loss, Anger, etc.
- Group via Counseling Consultant
- Training in Social Expectations & Reality Orientation
- Training in Assertive Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Vacations (Cruises, Beach Trips, Camps, etc.)
- Outings & Other Leisure Activities (Movies, Bingo, Tai Chi, Dances, etc.)
- Written & Video Resumes, Life Stories
MONTHLY ACTIVITIES AND QUARTERLY ACTIVITIES:
Individualized & Group Community Inclusion Activities & Other Activities (i.e. Bowling every Sunday; “ADOPT A STREET” Cleanup on Sunnyview from Hawthorne to Lancaster & Coral to from Sunnyview to Beverly every several months; Ladies Luncheon monthly; Coastal Trips at least twice a year; Zoo Trips several times a year; Other Trips; SPORTS – such as Blazers’ Games, Ducks’ Games, etc.; Local Theater – Pinnacle and Elsinore; Trips to a Casino; and many more individualized and group events and activities).